Orthopedist use both surgical and nonsurgical
Top 10 Orthopedic Doctors In Bangalore
Our Top 10 Orthopedic Doctors In Bangalore treat a variety of conditions including but not limited to:
• Bone Cancer
• Carpal Tunnel/Triggers
• Tendon or ligament injuries such as sprains, tendinitis and cruciate ligament tears
• Joint or back pain
• Limb abnormalities such as clubfoot and mollusks
• Muscle strains
In some cases, our Top 10 Orthopedic Doctors In Bangalore may recommend nonsurgical procedures before suggesting surgery. These forms of treatment are also called conservative treatment. Some types of nonsurgical treatment include:
• Exercise – The top ten orthopedic doctors may suggest some stretching or range of motion exercises that can help maintain or improve strength, flexibility, and range of motion in problem areas.
• Medications – To reduce symptoms of pain and swelling, the top ten orthopedic surgeons may recommend over-the-counter medications or certain prescription medications, depending on the severity.
• Lifestyle changes – Lifestyle changes are necessary to prevent further injury and to prevent the condition from getting worse.The Top 10 Orthopedic Doctors In Bangalore can help you change your diet and exercise, and advise you on the limits of physical activity.
Depending on the condition you are being treated for and the type of treatment, you may be able to leave the hospital the same day or the day after the operation. We also understand that patients want to do their own research and have a full face-to-face discussion with their doctors about their treatment. In general, for most surgeries, you should wait at least 4-7 days before going home. After total hip arthroplasty, it is recommended to be very careful for about three months to minimize the risk of hip dislocation.
Hand & Wrist
Conditions We Treat
Special Care Treatment
Partial Knee Replacement
Multidisciplinary approach to provide comprehensive treatment with outpatient, inpatient and day care facilities dedicated surgical suites